Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kimi no Neiro Chapter 13

Hey peeps! I know, I know, you're screaming for updates, and I was not able to meet your expectations to release the chapter on October.



Well, recently, everything has been blocking me from doing this kinda stuff. Schoolwork has been killing me, tests are still forever coming up, and not to mention my habit to procrastinate too. Please understand that, and I appreciate it if you guys have been patiently waiting.

Alright, get to the chapter. I am warning you guys who are still 13 or under. This chapter has some little bits of fanservice, no, not totally ecchi stuff, but anyway I'll tag this as NSFW.

So, little kids under 13, I'm sorry to say this but I'd advice you to skip this chapter and continue on chapter 14, the updates shouldn't take that long anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment